What is better than jiaozi (chinese dumplings)....making your own. A beautiful co-worker and friend invited us over to meet her family and have her mother and father teach us how to make one of my favorite dishes! It was so much fun being in a Chinese home and being able to speak and understand some of our lunch conversation. Hope you enjoy my step by step picture tutorial :)
The time has finally come to reveal what you all have been longing for......our home! I really wish I had taken before pictures, so you could see what all we did to the place. Here is the result of all our creativity and shopping trips back and forth from store to store. We don't have any decorations up yet, just the main necessity things...but soon I hope to add some color with pillows, art, and some throw blankets!!
How fun!! Love your hair, too.
ReplyDelete