Our newest member of the team! Oliver Merwin is 1 week old and a bundle of joy! I love babies not to mention the whole Merwin family. This semester I have really been getting to know Kellie and her 3 (now 4) kids. Grady, who is almost 2, has been my little buddy. It is blessing to be apart of a family and be able to be an aunt and uncle over here! The Father really does provide for your every need, even if it is the need to wrestle with and make kids laugh!
How does someone know the Father has “called” them to something? I have always wondered what people had to do in order for them to be called or spoken to by the creator himself. I figured you had to be a monk or a pastor of some sort. I remember when Jeremy and I were engaged and in pre-marriage counseling. Our pastor, of course, had to bring up China. This was a topic of so many discussions. Will we go back? (Probably a no) Do you want to go? (Definite no) Do you feel like the father would have you stay here in Evansville? (Yes, that is correct) I was not being “called “ to China. Nor did I feel like that was in my future. I have always known that the Lord has made my heart special and that I felt as if he was going to do something different through me than an average young adult. I never knew what that was, but always felt that deep inside. After one...
Comments
Post a Comment