Our newest member of the team! Oliver Merwin is 1 week old and a bundle of joy! I love babies not to mention the whole Merwin family. This semester I have really been getting to know Kellie and her 3 (now 4) kids. Grady, who is almost 2, has been my little buddy. It is blessing to be apart of a family and be able to be an aunt and uncle over here! The Father really does provide for your every need, even if it is the need to wrestle with and make kids laugh!
The time has finally come to reveal what you all have been longing for......our home! I really wish I had taken before pictures, so you could see what all we did to the place. Here is the result of all our creativity and shopping trips back and forth from store to store. We don't have any decorations up yet, just the main necessity things...but soon I hope to add some color with pillows, art, and some throw blankets!!
Comments
Post a Comment