I woke up on my anniversary to my loving husband telling me to look outside....this is what I saw! He claimed he arranged a marching band to wake me up :) hehe Even though this was not the case, having this wake me up was not only a laughing matter, but a made for a very memorable anniversary!
How does someone know the Father has “called” them to something? I have always wondered what people had to do in order for them to be called or spoken to by the creator himself. I figured you had to be a monk or a pastor of some sort. I remember when Jeremy and I were engaged and in pre-marriage counseling. Our pastor, of course, had to bring up China. This was a topic of so many discussions. Will we go back? (Probably a no) Do you want to go? (Definite no) Do you feel like the father would have you stay here in Evansville? (Yes, that is correct) I was not being “called “ to China. Nor did I feel like that was in my future. I have always known that the Lord has made my heart special and that I felt as if he was going to do something different through me than an average young adult. I never knew what that was, but always felt that deep inside. After one...
Lee really enjoyed this! ha ha! He said he would have been downstairs with his drumsticks. The thought of THAT makes me giggle! Happy anniversary to a very sweet, awesome couple!
ReplyDelete