Tonight I had the girls and leaders from my seeker study group over to make and decorate Christmas cookies! They had a blast! They were so creative! They made hearts, kitty cats, and an apple, in honor of Steve Jobs. :) We made them to take to our Christmas Party this Tuesday Night! They are excited to show off and share their beautiful cookies!
How does someone know the Father has “called” them to something? I have always wondered what people had to do in order for them to be called or spoken to by the creator himself. I figured you had to be a monk or a pastor of some sort. I remember when Jeremy and I were engaged and in pre-marriage counseling. Our pastor, of course, had to bring up China. This was a topic of so many discussions. Will we go back? (Probably a no) Do you want to go? (Definite no) Do you feel like the father would have you stay here in Evansville? (Yes, that is correct) I was not being “called “ to China. Nor did I feel like that was in my future. I have always known that the Lord has made my heart special and that I felt as if he was going to do something different through me than an average young adult. I never knew what that was, but always felt that deep inside. After one...
Those are super cute cookies! Did you bring cookie cutters and colored sugar with you or does Nanjing really have those? I want to make sugar cookies this week with Ciana. Yesterday we decorated gingerbread Santa sleighs with her cousins. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete