I now know where that comes from. The past two nights on our way home I have seen cars stopped with doors open at a red light, with people switching seats. They weren't racing or even in a slight hurry. I think they just thought to themselves.."I don't want to drive....so I am going to get in the back seat." haha anyways...I started laughing remembering as a kid friends talking about a chinese Firedrill. Its just ironical that i am in china and actually saw one.
The time has finally come to reveal what you all have been longing for......our home! I really wish I had taken before pictures, so you could see what all we did to the place. Here is the result of all our creativity and shopping trips back and forth from store to store. We don't have any decorations up yet, just the main necessity things...but soon I hope to add some color with pillows, art, and some throw blankets!!
awesome
ReplyDelete