I was grocery shopping two days ago when walking out of the store I was tapped on my shoulder. Behind me was my friend. At my hotel there is a lady that is always working the counter, so every time I make any baked goods I take her some. I love smiling and waving at her! She has even given me some bananas in return :) Alice, (I gave her that name) noticed me in the store and came to say hi!! Even though we can't talk, she is my friend and now China doesn't seem so incredibly huge! I knew someone :)
How does someone know the Father has “called” them to something? I have always wondered what people had to do in order for them to be called or spoken to by the creator himself. I figured you had to be a monk or a pastor of some sort. I remember when Jeremy and I were engaged and in pre-marriage counseling. Our pastor, of course, had to bring up China. This was a topic of so many discussions. Will we go back? (Probably a no) Do you want to go? (Definite no) Do you feel like the father would have you stay here in Evansville? (Yes, that is correct) I was not being “called “ to China. Nor did I feel like that was in my future. I have always known that the Lord has made my heart special and that I felt as if he was going to do something different through me than an average young adult. I never knew what that was, but always felt that deep inside. After one...
Comments
Post a Comment