While watching a movie tonight a beetle fell from our ceiling. How is that possible you ask? I have no idea. That is why i sit here feet off the ground, jumping at every noise, and scanning the floor every few seconds. I don't like bugs... especially this bug.It is a Chinese bug, who knows what kind of thing it could spray, heck it could even jump! After all there are ninjas in China... lol
The time has finally come to reveal what you all have been longing for......our home! I really wish I had taken before pictures, so you could see what all we did to the place. Here is the result of all our creativity and shopping trips back and forth from store to store. We don't have any decorations up yet, just the main necessity things...but soon I hope to add some color with pillows, art, and some throw blankets!!
Comments
Post a Comment