It is the day after Thanksgiving, so we found it very appropriate to go shopping! Its no Black Friday, but it is China....so I would say its pretty close ;)
We decided to head to Walmart, this sounded like a place with possible Christmas decorations. It was... there was one side of an aisle dedicated to our favorite holiday! This was the moment we started laughing. The ornaments, decorations, and tree selections were so limited, but so funny! Coming from a place where there are whole stores with anything Christmas now to a place where we rejoice when we find something that matches! :)
We are SO thankful we found a tree and items to fill our home full of the Christmas Spirit!
How does someone know the Father has “called” them to something? I have always wondered what people had to do in order for them to be called or spoken to by the creator himself. I figured you had to be a monk or a pastor of some sort. I remember when Jeremy and I were engaged and in pre-marriage counseling. Our pastor, of course, had to bring up China. This was a topic of so many discussions. Will we go back? (Probably a no) Do you want to go? (Definite no) Do you feel like the father would have you stay here in Evansville? (Yes, that is correct) I was not being “called “ to China. Nor did I feel like that was in my future. I have always known that the Lord has made my heart special and that I felt as if he was going to do something different through me than an average young adult. I never knew what that was, but always felt that deep inside. After one...
Comments
Post a Comment