I wanted to give you a chance to see what transportation is like for us. This is a video as we leave our school and driving back to the hotel where we live. If you don't get to car sick from the camera you can see a lot of people, bikes, and little shops along the street. That is China life! I love riding on the scooter, you never know what you will see. Its not our jeep, but its a blessing and a great way to enjoy life here!
How does someone know the Father has “called” them to something? I have always wondered what people had to do in order for them to be called or spoken to by the creator himself. I figured you had to be a monk or a pastor of some sort. I remember when Jeremy and I were engaged and in pre-marriage counseling. Our pastor, of course, had to bring up China. This was a topic of so many discussions. Will we go back? (Probably a no) Do you want to go? (Definite no) Do you feel like the father would have you stay here in Evansville? (Yes, that is correct) I was not being “called “ to China. Nor did I feel like that was in my future. I have always known that the Lord has made my heart special and that I felt as if he was going to do something different through me than an average young adult. I never knew what that was, but always felt that deep inside. After one...
Comments
Post a Comment