Tonight I had the girls and leaders from my seeker study group over to make and decorate Christmas cookies! They had a blast! They were so creative! They made hearts, kitty cats, and an apple, in honor of Steve Jobs. :) We made them to take to our Christmas Party this Tuesday Night! They are excited to show off and share their beautiful cookies!
The time has finally come to reveal what you all have been longing for......our home! I really wish I had taken before pictures, so you could see what all we did to the place. Here is the result of all our creativity and shopping trips back and forth from store to store. We don't have any decorations up yet, just the main necessity things...but soon I hope to add some color with pillows, art, and some throw blankets!!
Those are super cute cookies! Did you bring cookie cutters and colored sugar with you or does Nanjing really have those? I want to make sugar cookies this week with Ciana. Yesterday we decorated gingerbread Santa sleighs with her cousins. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete