During Jeremy and Merwin’s seeker study and unexpected student showed up (I will called him Bro). He had hit a low point and wanted to talk once again about becoming a brother. As it was getting late, Jeremy had to get the other students back to school and Brother Bro stayed talking with Merwin. We got a text later that night that Brother Bro missed the bus. He missed the bus because he was asking the Father to give him new life! Join me as we rejoice with the angels!!
The time has finally come to reveal what you all have been longing for......our home! I really wish I had taken before pictures, so you could see what all we did to the place. Here is the result of all our creativity and shopping trips back and forth from store to store. We don't have any decorations up yet, just the main necessity things...but soon I hope to add some color with pillows, art, and some throw blankets!!
Comments
Post a Comment